// // //

Monday, June 1, 2020

Coasters

Today I created two new coasters for tea and coffee. I did (with help from a website post) learn how to make an applique so no sewn edges show. I do love this design.


I haven't made any cards lately. Several reasons: We can't have a stamp meeting due to the quarantine and I have not received but only a few of the new items in the catalog. Without being able to meet once a month I guess makes it seem like something is 'missing'. Hopefully soon we can restore our schedule and get together.
Also my computer went south and I have been spending lots of time trying to recover all my data. Too I have a new embroidery machine and software I am trying to learn.
I know, excuses!!! Will be back to normal soon I promise.

Until next time have a blessed day and stay safe!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: