// // //

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Two Quick Cards

Two cards I made today from things I had stamped earlier. The Garden Green card was done by applying white craft ink to the embossing folder using my brayer and the Big Shot to emboss the card. I then punched a hole using the dog tag punch from Stampin' Up and stamped my senitment inside it using the stamp-a-ma-jig. The dragonfly is a brad and mounted it on white cardstock (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) The other card was done using the Inspired by Nature Stampin' Up stampset which is a great two-sided stamp that fills the whole background. I used markers to color the flowers, stamped it then put highlights with a white gel pen and markers. The butterfly is a brad and I found in my stash and no idea where they are from! I also sponged the paper using Close to Cocoa. See what you can do when you clean off your craft table... you find things you can finish up and make something pretty! Have fun... Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

No comments: