// // //

Friday, October 31, 2008

Ho Ho Santa

This is a quick, simple Santa card! Great for kids to make. Use the 1 1/4 SU punch for the beard and eyebrows, 1 3/8 punch for the mustache, 3/4 nose, 1/2 for the eyes. I used 1" strip of red and 1" strip of crimped white. The ball on his hat is the 1 1/4 covered with Stickles or you could use some glitter. Cheeks are chalked! Just a fun card. We made those when I went to NC to visit my daughter and a couple of my upline ladies. Well wish me luck! I am doing my first Craft Fair tomorrow at our local church and I am so eager & anxious! I hope I remembered to take everything since I have been over and over the list. I just hope it goes well. That's is why I have not posted much this week, trying to get ready. Sometimes I guess you can over-plan! Till my next post, Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' Nancy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looooooove this card it is so cute!!! I want to wish you the best of luck with the Craft Fair. Can't wait to hear how it goes!!!

Kari said...

Very cute Nancy!!! Love this card! I hope the craft show went well for you!!!

Unknown said...

He is very cute. Love his rosy cheeks.