// // //

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

TSSC & Color Throw Down Challenge

There are soooo many challenges! and I am sooooo confused. I made this card for the TechnoStamper's Lunchtime Challenge and at the same time, the Color Throw Down Challenge! Anyway I used Baja Breeze, Ruby Red, Basic Gray CS. I also used the Scallop circle Big Shot die, circle scissors for the middle's and the scallop oval punch and medium oval punch for the saying! Stamp sets used are the Hostess Level II Dream A Little & the leaves are from the God's Beauty set. These are really fun colors and easy to combine. (Brads - Rose Red SU) One of these years I will get the hang of these challenges and maybe win one or two!!! LOL Until next time, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

2 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card! Your Baja flowers have such rich, deep color and I love the red scalloped pieces bording both ends of your card! Awesome design! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

MJ said...

This is beautiful. Love how you offset the flowers with the ovals. And the brad are a great touch. Aren't those colors fabulous. Great job, thanks so much for playing.