// // //

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Big Shot Ball Die - Halloween

This Stampin' Up Circle 3D Ornament die (Pg. 199 - 113472 - $19.95) can be used for much more that Christmas! I used Cast-A-Spell Designer Paper (Pg. 161 - 115677 - $9.95)to create this Halloween Ball. I saw one at Spooktacular as a topiary tree. The charms and ribbon are NOT Stampin' Up, was just part of my stash I am trying to use up. You should give it a try. I have done pictures and put the ball together and it makes a great 'personalized' ornament for any occasion. Want a Big Shot? Please contact me for ordering details & I will be glad to help you place your order AND show you how to use it! Visit my Stampin' Up website and click on "Shop Now" to place your online order or EMAIL ME for details. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: