// // //

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Christmas Planner

I am so excited. I joined Ustamp with Dawn and friends and she has so many neat ideas (with instructions). By the way, Dawn Rapsas was the Stampin' Up #1 demo in the US this year! Here is the first project I completed and I love it. It is a Christmas planner and has pages for Wish Lists, Shopping Lists, Calendars for November and December planning. The Christmas Card list actually comes out for your convenience and you can add people, etc. I made the calendar double so you could lift it up and add notes. I made this from Christmas paper from the Christmas Scrappin' Kit and Merry Moments Designer paper. It fits right in your purse (5.5 x 4 1/4) Yes, it's card size. This planner would be ideal for gift giving and for OTHER occasions such as a birthday, Sweet sixteen party, or whenever! I have a craft show November 7 and one November 5 and I have been really busy making things for these. Today is our monthly Stamp A Stack. Everyone is trying to prepare for the Christmas card giving season! Staying inky! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: