// // //

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Get Well

What a clever card? It is a tiny tissue box with a tissue in it for your 'get well wishes'! The Domestic Goddess Designer Paper is retired but the Calypso Coral and Pool Party cardstock is current. I saw this card and just had to try one! (can't remember where). The matching brad adds a bit of accent and was an after thought so it's not well-placed (next one)!

YEAH! I found the URL: CLICK HERE FOR the directions!





Might be worth getting sick just to get such a great card! Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

3 comments:

Joyce Spear said...

How clever! I LOVE this card! Would you be willing to share the template?

TexasGramma said...

Your little box for tissue is such a great addition!

Joyce Spear said...

Nancy, thanks so much for the directions and the extra tips! Right now I've rolled up my sleeves to start working on my holiday cards, but I plan to get back to this idea early in the new year. I'll be sure to let you know what I come up with!