// // //

Monday, November 26, 2012

Ribbon Keyring

I was finally able to make on of these cute ribbon keyrings introduced by Pinterest featuring Tanya Bell from Australia. She has super instructions on her blog as well as a YouTube video.


It is such a neat gift (stocking stuffer type)! Easy to make. Hers is much prettier than mine but I will make more of these!

The base is made using the Raspberry Ripple stitched ribbon and the leaves are Gumball Green stitched ribbon. My flower is lots smaller than the sample OR my bottom petals are not close enough together... Anywhooo practice makes perfect so off to try again!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Stamping T! said...

Nancy, Your ribbon rose key ring is super cute and so glad you found my tutorial helpful!

Cheers,
T