// // //

Friday, May 24, 2013

Challenge 223 & Sneak Peek


Challenge 223
Teacher Appreciation Gifts

This week is all about thanking those amazing people who spend countless hours each day working with our children. We want to let them know how much we appreciate all their hard work. Believe me I taught a one week class for my work and OH, how much more I appreciated the teachers that do that every day!!!
I used this sneak peek at the new paper from Stampin' Up called Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Paper 130141 for one of the holders and Sunshine & Sprinkles 126922 Designer Paper for the other with Rose Red as the mats. You will be able to check it out soon in the new catalog - June 1 we can all order it! I used Strawberry Slush as the base and backdrop. One added feature you can put a picture in the back.
I used an acrylic sachet holder (recycled) as the base! Love that recycling!



Want to see what the design team came up with?  Check out their creations at the Late Night Stampers Challenge Blog.   
When you get your gift completed upload it to the blog so we can see what you gave to our child's teacher.

Hope you will play along with us so we can get some ideas for gifts!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: