// // //

Friday, May 31, 2013

Challenge 223


 My kids are all grown up and I don’t have any in school but I do have a strong appreciation for teachers! My club members made this a while back for their teacher gifts so I thought I’d share this with you. I love the Storytime Designer Paper 126907. TODAY is the LAST day you can order it! Have fun with this challenge and Happy Stampin’. This idea is not my original idea so I am not taking credit for it. If the creator will email me, I will be glad to post the proper credit.
Challenge 223
Teacher Appreciation Gifts
Come on and play along!

This week is all about thanking those amazing people who spend countless hours each day working with our children. We want to let them know how much we appreciate all their hard work.
.


Want to see what the design team came up with? Check out their creations at the Late Night Stampers Challenge Blog.

When you get your gift completed upload it to the blog so we can see what you gave to your child's teacher





Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: