// // //

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Favors

I made these (15) for a friend of mine which she is using for Thanksgiving favors! Cut with the Sizzix Bigz Die - Shaker Box using my Stampin' Up Big Shot and Autumn papers. I put acetate over the window and filled with 6 Hershey Nuggets. On top, there are two mulberry autumn leaves on a scalloped square punched with Stampin' Up's Scallop Square and accented with a dried twig I picked up and broke into 2 inch pieces. It is adhered with Crystal Effects. They will be a nice touch on her Thanksgiving table. Now - The Craft Fair Saturday went very well. I was pleased with the turn out and I did sell some craft items and also took orders. It was also a chance to network with some prospective Stampin' Up customers for my classes. I was pleasantly surprised since this was my very first show! Thank you for all your well-wishes! Until my next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great! Glad to hear all went well for you at the craft fair.