// // //

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Technique Fossil Stone

The new Holiday Mini is out and has some super stamp sets and NEW products. If you did not receive one in the mail, please check it out OnLine from my right sidebar! Fossil Stone is the technique (Technique Junkies, April 06) I used for this Autumn card. French Foliage (121166) and After Thoughts (Hostess 120121) were the sets used, colors are Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard and Cajun Craze. Two things to point out (actually 3)... a GREAT technique for backgrounds and loving the clear stamps. I put all three leaves on the same acrylic block and did the all at one time!!! I also used my Stampin' Spots (that's why I love them) to put all the different color inks on the stamps. Hope you like the card. Great for masculine card. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: