// // //

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Birthday for my neighbor

My neighbor (in NC) is celebrating her 77th next week so I made this for her. The number mesh is from cricutsoftcuts.blogspot.com. (Design Studio) I did modify it to fit a 4.25x5.5 card and used Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge. The blogspot has lots of patterns so you don't have to 'reinvent the wheel' - great resource! Thank you. The card was made using SU cardstock & embrace life stamp set & SU ribbon. I stickled the numbers just to give them dimension and the oval was cut using Nestabilities and placed on the card using pop dots. Oh I forgot to mention the envelope was made using 5.25 settings from the New Arrivals Cart. TFL Today I am going to try and re-organize my supplies. It is hard to live out of a suitcase but I am adjusting! Maybe going thru some stuff will inspire me! I need it! Happy Stampin'

No comments: