// // //

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fantastic Forty Birthday Card

What great happy papers combined to celebrate such an age milestone! I love the Jersey Shore Designer Series by Stampin' Up and the Brilliant Blue cardstock. I used a blue safety pin to accent with pumpkin pie stripped ribbon. Wasabi is the color of the card base. Cricut was used to make the die cut numbers and shadows. This card is on My Etsy Store. Thanks for stopping by. I am hoping to make some new stuff today; kinda been slacking off over the holiday weekend. We had great weather here in Western NC - just right! Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'

1 comment:

A Stamper's Journey said...

Very cute and clever!
I love the Jersey shore papers too! What will we do without Wild Wasabi after July???
Thanks for your inspiration. You have wonderful projects on your blog.
Stop by mine
http://happystampingmom.blogspot.com
Leave a comment, much appreciated.