// // //

Monday, November 30, 2009

Acetate Pop Up Card

This is my first acetate pop up card. I used strips of plastic cut from a sizzix die package. Patty Bennett has a downloadable .pdf file with all the measurements. I used some Stampin' Up Christmas DSP teamed with Garden Green Cardstock. It is a standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card! I AM SOOOOO SORRY. I originally listed Sandi MacIver as the author w/ instructions BUT it was PATTY BENNETT. Well let's face it, they are both sooooo extraordinary, it's an easy mix-up. Again Sorry! BTW I dressed it up a bit! Thanks for stopping by! Be sure and check out Retired Stamp Sets; I have added more! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Cindy said...

OH, this is great! I saw this on Patti's site and wanted to try it too. Nice embellishments!