// // //

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Inspired CASE

This card was inspired by Nancy Green, another Stampin' Up friend. I used Cuttlebug embossing folders to emboss the scalloped mat. I embossed the top at an angle and the bottom at an angle. You really can't see it very well on the photo is much prettier IRL. I used an applique for the butterfly I bought at a local fabric store. Nancy's had the stamped butterfly from MERCI. The button brads are from Making Memories and I colored them pink with a Copic Marker. Ribbon is from American Craft Elements. I love those colors together. I hope you do to... BTW the words on the word punch say ' Just Because '. I used the clear rubber stamps for that and I must say I am NOT impressed with clear stamps. They just don't seem to absorb the ink as well as the actual rubber ones (my opinion only). Off to 'clean'! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: