// // //

Friday, November 7, 2008

Mulberry Paper Stationary Holder

I made this for a friend of mine to use for a gift! Now don't ask me for directions 'cause the base using cardboard and mulberry paper was put together over 3 years ago and since I have lost the directions. I did stamp 3 8 1/2 x 11 sheets using Heartfelt Thanks (SU), Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst & Old Olive. I used to co-ordinating colors of cardstock to mat and finish off this book. The papers that were leftovers from the 3 stamped sheets I used to make the 4 note cards. I stamped the envelopes to match. I used an envelope die (Sizzix) to make the stampbook holders on the side and then stamped paper to match and inserted into the pen attached with ribbon loop. It was fun but as I remember VERY TIME CONSUMING! to cut and glue all the mulberry pieces together. My dd had the mulberry paper part all finished and she was kind enough to share w/ me! (Thanks Charlie) If I ever run across the pattern again I will be glad to share it with you. It makes a great gift item! Until my next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

No comments: