// // //

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Little Wooden Basket

The little round basket was alot easier than I thought it would be out of the new wooden sheets. I sure wish I had the larger Carl Cutter since the paper is 14" long then I would not have had to piece it in places. This is fashioned after the original Laura Canale basket. I used Razzleberry Lemonade DSP for the flowers and of course, filled it with CHOCOLATE! I love the wood paper so am still checking it out for things to make with it. I would recommend you try it. Until next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Love it! Are the strips all the same size? and did you have to do anything to make the wood strips more pliable? thx

Diane Schultz said...

This is just awesome. I would love to have your instructions on putting this together. I am also trying to find ways to use the new wood sheets. Thanks for sharing.
Diane S.
scrapgal@sc.rr.com

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Lovely baskets, love the flowers too! nice work! TFS.. Hugs always!

Michelle said...

GREAT JOB, NANCY!!!! I GUESS THE WOOD SHEETS WILL BE SOMETHING ELSE TO ADD TO MY WISH LIST...
MICHELLE

stamperbeth said...

Love this basket! I would never have thought to use the wood sheets this way. You are so clever!