// // //

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stamp A Holics Challenge 151

Now that the holidays are over we're all trying to get back up to speed. Our first Stamp A Holic Challenge for the new year was mine. It was a 3D challenge (45 mins.) I made this tissue box cover which I had previously done at my Stamp Clubs.
This one features a snowman from Kim Score. The sides that are now showing have die cut snowflakes! It fits a square tissue box and the pattern can be found at the upper left sidebar. It is quick and easy. I did not really get to time this one since I was watching my grandson and it took a lot longer to do both. LOL! The base was done with Not Quite Navy cardstock.
You use one 12 x 12 sheet and one 8.5 x 11 and you do have scraps left over. I also found that the Walmart tissues fit great but the Puffs are a little taller but can be fixed by adding a border on the bottom. Hope you like it and visit the Stamp A Holics blogspot for all the other designer creations.
My dd made about 12 of these for Christmas gifts for her co-workers!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

3 comments:

The Crafty Lady said...

this is just too cute!

soggystamper said...

This is such a cute Kleenex Box cover! It is bound to cheer someone up who is feeling sick!
Sue aka The Soggy Stamper
www.soggystamper.com

A Touch of SOL said...

Love the snowman...I purchased penguins from her because Solimar's teacher is crazy about them...Thanks for the tutorial...