// // //

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Recycling Again

This cute little box is the container left over when you empty one of the Stampin' Up Brad boxes. You can also order these from the catalog! The 2 1/2" circle punch from SU perfectly fits the bottom of the box and the top. I used the tiny pom pom trim around the lid. The flowers were dyed with SU reinker and the brad is the retired corduroy ones that I dyed using the Tangerine Tango inkpad; all accented with a Daffodil Delight bow!
I have lots of these little containers now just waiting to be recycled!
I feel like I have been MIA for a long time. I was without internet (NONE) for 7 days. Finally got Verizon Air Card which I am not crazy about but at least I can log on! I have also had the flu for 2 weeks and have been out of town twice. Retirement will wear you OUT!
I am hoping to slowly get back to normal and post often. I have missed all my cyber friends!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: