// // //

Friday, July 15, 2011

Lots of Post!

First let me say lots of the Stampin' Up Demos are at convention this week in Salt Lake City. I would love to go sometime but the traveling!!! So... on with some shares!
Yesterday was Try that Technique Thursday at Technique Junkies. I am amiss and have not made my sample yet but hop on over and play along. This week it is the Bleach Swipes background from the Dec. 09/Jan. 2010 newsletter! Check it out. (I'll work on my sample today - promise!)
Today is the Stamp-A-Holics Challenge 178 - by Carole' Anne and this week the Late Night Stampers Yahoo Group Challenge 129. Carole' Anne's was a Sketch and Late Night Stampers was a color challenge so I combined them. Whew what a week!
Lastly I made a sample of the Snowflake Metal Tea Light Holder as a little hostess gift. It was such fun and I plan to make more for Christmas presents. I used Rich Razzleberry that seemed to match the metal perfectly. This was introduced by Monica Weaver at Add a Little Dazzle. What a great gift idea!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: