// // //

Monday, January 16, 2012

A-2 Magazine Box

I added some flowers to the A-2 Box just to add some zip!
Technique Junkie A-2 Magazine Box to store your cards! This is one of the techniques on the new Stampin' Companion CD. This is great to give as a gift for a hostess, friend or even one for yourself! It will hold 4, 6 or 8 cards depending on embellishments with envelopes.
I made this one using the new Attic Boutique Designer Paper 125407 and Poppy Parade Cardstock. Rue Des Fleurs 125487 stamp set was a perfect match. I made 4 cards but I think I'm gonna add two more. What a great gift idea!
If you haven't ordered your CD with over 70 techniques using only Stampin' Up products, you may go to my left sidebar and order TODAY. CD's began shipping Friday the 13th.
Until next time!Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: