// // //

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Two Valentines

These were inspired by ones I saw on the Martha Stewart Show yesterday and of course, they are Stampin' Up products. I did print the greeting on the computer. The birdhouse was paper pieced and I used the smallest Framelit heart for the opening. The Real Red background was embossed with the strip embossing folder. The Bird Builder and the Owl Builder punch was used on both cards. Enjoy!
BTW I have had a few new subscribers in the past week or so and I wanted to thank everyone that follows my blog regularly. Please be sure to leave comments - they are so inspiring!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Teri Brown said...

Nancy, your Valentine's are so precious! You are such a great inspiration to us! Miss you on chat!