// // //

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Smiley Flower

After seeing a smiling flower on Kim Score's blog (Paper Punch Addition) I just had to make one. It is such a HAPPY, CHEERFUL card! I just love it. I used the Blossom Punch (125603) from the mini-catalog to create the flower and a sneak peek of the new Summer Smooch Designer Paper!
Well I am taking April 'off' trying to get all my 'stuff' caught up. I have neglected cleaning and taxes as long as I can so I will be posting and hopefully I can come up with some new and exciting projects. In May we'll be able to pre-order from the NEW catalog so some new things are in the future!
Don't forget to leave a comment and thanks for stopping by! Comments are so welcome and appreciated.
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Nancy, I have an award for you on my blog designsdonesimple.blogspot.com. Thanks for all of the inspiration you have given me.....