// // //

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Few Shares...

Since I did not post much last week I thought I would share this with you.

Every month Technique Junkies has a Just One Swap and this month I was fortunate enough to be partnered with Denise Taylor from New Zealand! She sent me this beautiful card made using the "embossed puzzle" technique featured in the August/September 2012 Technique Junkie Newsletter. If you have never investigated this fabulous blog and considered joining, please go HERE and check it out. Thank you, Denise for such a lovely card.

This was for LAST week's Late Night Stampers Challenge. I shared on the message board but neglected to post to my blog. The challenge was to make anything 'Back to School'. This is a notebook covered for your notes or just a journal of your school year!


Let's get stampin'!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: