// // //

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Vote, Vote, Vote...

Don't forget to vote! I hate to admit it but this is the first time I have ever voted! (and I'm old)... But it's time for everyone needs to speak up for what they believe!


Anyway... This was a cute angel I saw on Cindee Wilkinson's Blog and had to make one. It is so cute. I have been looking for something to make for my WMU group at church and this will be perfect! Thanks for sharing Cindee. The instructions are on her website and it is so easy and quick to make. I didn't have a pearl to use for the head so i just used a little styro ball but I plan on getting some pearls for the heads.

You use the Large Scallop Circle Die, Doily Sizzlit and the 2 3/8" scallop punch; cut in 1/2!

Great gift and/or ornament for your tree. Would also make a cute package topper and if you use place cards for your Christmas table, the name could be on the back of the wings!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: