// // //

Monday, April 29, 2013

Kindness Matters

Inspired by Susan Itell (a member of Pretty Pals) I made this card with a 'matching' envelope! It is a great way to use your designer paper and adds so much to your card.

Starting with Whisper White as a card base I added a mat from the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper tablet (129312); added another mat from Polka Dot Parade (126902). I stamped a small piece of Whisper White with the Kindness Matters butterflies (Midnight Muse Classic Ink 126860) and stamped the sentiment (same stamp set) then punched it with the Extra Oval Punch 119859. Dimension was added by putting the sentiment and butterfly mat on Dimensionals! Nice added touch!


Then I used another sheet from Print Poetry to line the Whisper White envelope. This added so much pizzazz to your handmade card! Oh I forgot to mention I embossed the butterflies using the Cloud Embossing Folder.

Thanks for stopping by and your comments are always welcome and much appreciated.

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: