// // //

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rainbow Greetings

Yep another special creation by Tanya Bell over at Stampin' T. You can order the pattern from her tutorial site (and very reasonable I might add) and she will also send you the file to cut this with your e-cutter! I used my Silhouette and on her advise cut enough to do 4 cards. These will be great to send get well's, thinking of you, birthday and most any occasion.

It is such a happy design! I made a matching envelope using the Diagonal Score Pad from Stampin' Up. The cardstock is Basic Black, Whisper White and the Dotted Designer Paper completes this project.

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Stamping T! said...

Love love love it Nancy! The bright and happy envelope is the PERFECT finishing touch! Love seeing you make my little cards and thank you for sharing them.

Cheers,
T