// // //

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Yummy!


WOW this is the first time I have posted in a long, long time. Life has been too busy for me. My friend passed away Friday so I am still working full-time to help out the family. However, today I did get a chance to use some new products and scrap a bit! I am hoping to get some crafting in soon. I am having withdrawals!


Josie, one of my favorite subjects!

She is growing so fast! I used lots of new stuff from the Project Life collection. Stampin Up, as you know, has a new catalog coming out at the end of this month. They have added LOTS of scrapbooking stuff and gobs of new stamps. I just finally today got to view it online (as a demo we can do that)!

I did add the 'yummy' from my Silhouette and there's lots of room for 'mom' to journal.
Until next time,
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: