// // //

Monday, June 23, 2014

Cute Little Treat Boxes

It has been a long time in posting but I am finally able to semi-retire again!!! And so I was sick all week end and had to stay in bed so... today I feel some better so I will post these little boxes I made. One was on Pootles blog and the other I really can't remember where.

The Pootles box is made using the Stampin Up Envelope Punch board! The other little box was made using the largest Floral Frames Framelit! They are both sooooo cute.



The card was done using a sponging technique. I had this piece on my craft table for months and finally decided to finish it. Makes a great Sympathy card or Masculine Birthday card. Have a great day and get craftin'!

I hope to get more crafting done and SOON...

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: