// // //

Sunday, March 29, 2015

WOW ... Been a long time

It has been a long time between posts! I have been busy and made things so this post will be rather long. I've been doing alot of vinyl projects. I hope one day to sell some of the items.

I also made two Disney Autograph books for a friend of mine.

This Bunny French Fry Box was pinned to me on Pinterest so I tried one. It is too cute!
Easter will be here before you know it!

Here are a few of my other projects I have been working on:




I made these bunny plates and bottles for Jake and Josie! The bunnies are going to Jake's class along with frogs for the boys and I made bunnies, frogs & lambs for Josie's room! I just put the names on them.
The poem says:
Wash your hands and say your prayers cause Jesus and germs are everywhere! 
I made this for my church.

Well gotta run for today and will try and do better posting. I am working on April's Stamp A Stack and should have that wrapped up by bedtime.  

Have a great day!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: