// // //

Monday, September 25, 2017

Christmas Around the World Quilt

Yep another quilt card. I really love the Framelits! The more I work with it the better I like it. This one was done using the Christmas Around the World Designer Paper and little wooden embellishment.


Soft Suede is my card base and mat. After adhering the quilt piece I ran it thru the Big Shot using the Quilting Embossing Folder which gives the card an impressive dimension. The sentiment is from the new Host Set Merry Patterns which you can get FREE for hosting a $300. party before October 1!

Funny thing too. Remember don't waste your precious designer paper. The designer paper mat has a quilt cut out of it BUT the Soft Suede mat covers it. (recycle)

'til next time have a blessed and creative day!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: