// // //

Monday, November 13, 2017

Stamparatus - 5 Things



(comparable with the Misty) WELL I just watched the video and am IN LOVE with this new tool. I will get one for all to see. It has a lot more features than the Misty! It is well worth the investment especially if you have a hard time lining up your images.

Designed to work on any size stamp, with stamps that you want precision placement, two step stamping and so much more – you have to see it in action to truly understand it’s potential. 
Check it out BUT be ready to act fast reserving yours November 16th WHILE SUPPLIES LAST…  I have a free gift for all who reserve their copy! 
You must create a customer profile – CLICK HERE TO DO SO 
Cost is $49.00 

STAMPARATUS Reservation Questions 
Q: How do I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: Normally you order Stampin’ Up! products through the online store; in this case, you will click the
RESERVE link on the Stamparatus page which will take you to the reservation page. For step-by-step
instructions, please see the How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers.

Q: What if I do not have a Stampin’ Up! customer account?
A: To reserve a Stamparatus, you must have a customer account. To create one, click Create Account on
the online store.

Q: Why does it take so long for the Stamparatus to ship?
A: We will place an order with the manufacturer based on how many reservations are made during any
given reservation window. Shipping dates depend on how long it takes the order to arrive in our
warehouse after the tools have been manufactured.

Q: Am I billed at the time I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: No. However, a credit card is required to reserve the product.

Q: When will I be charged for the Stamparatus?
A: When inventory arrives in the warehouse, we will add your reservation to a shopping cart. We will
then send you an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready. Once you finalize payment
and close your order, the system will charge your credit card.

Q: Will I be able to add other products to my Stamparatus reservation?
A: No. However, once your reservation is transferred to your shopping cart, you will then be able to add
other items to your order. Important note: Please do not delete the Stamparatus from your order. We
will not be able to add it back and you will lose your reservation
.
Q: Will I be able to update my address and credit card information when I open my shopping bag to
complete my order?
A: Yes.

Q: What if I change my mind and want to cancel my reservation?
A: You can cancel your reservation at any time. 

Q: When I close my order, can I take advantage of current Stampin’ Up! promotions?
A: Yes.

Q: Can I participate in all three reservation periods?
A: Yes.

Q: How many stamp placement tools can I reserve per reservation window?
A: For customers, there is a limit of 1 per reservation window.


Until next time have a blessed Day!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'


No comments: