// // //

Friday, September 13, 2019

This card base was sent to me when I was on a design team and I never made a card from it. It had the oval cut; folded using white cardstock.


The background was Stampin Up Retired Designer Paper. I cut the new oval Heirloom Frame and embossed it. The sentiment is from the Christmas Toile Stamp Set as well as the framelit. The swirl is with the Heirloom Frame set. I had a few snowflakes laying around so I used them as well.

The inside has a layer of snow at the bottom because the ink I used on my ID Stamp on the back bleed thru!

The cabin in from the Still Scenes Stamp Set (Pg. 43; Holiday mini) It's adhered using a pop dot with two layers of  'snow' in front. A sprig of holly is for accent!

Until next time have a blessed day.!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: