// // //

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Great Gift Basket!

I made this (my second one) little paper woven basket. See my post from a few days ago for link to the instructions. I just think they are so cute and so much potential for a really unique gift... I did some re-figuring and made this from one sheet of 12x12 Close to Cocoa SU paper! The flowers are Prima (craftersalley.com) Then I used SU Really Rust for the small weave at the bottom and around the top to complete the look. A cello bag filled with sugar cookies makes a great, personal gift! Of course they are homemade by Walmart! (but they are really good) Anyway, I hope you like it. Until my next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

1 comment:

Beverly said...

This is beautiful Nancy.. I just love all things crafty and ANYTHING Longaberger.. which your little basket totally looks like! Welcome to the Little Debbies.. I am going to add you to my blog roll. I'll be back later for a longer visit here on your blog!