// // //

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Heart Box

I know Valentines is over but you can give your heart at anytime! Using the petal box Big Shot die I created this little heart box using Rose Red paper. The printed was from an old 6x6 pad SU retired. The box measures 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 and holds 3 chocolate squares or maybe some kisses or whatever you want to put! Nice little remembrance gift for someone special. I adhered the paper to both sides of a cardboard sheet that was on the back of some designer paper and then cut the die. The stamp is from Dear Friend, Level I Hostess Set. Enjoy! Also wanted to mention, I have noticed that some of my scheduled posts are not being sent out so pls go to my blog and check out any you have missed! Click HERE Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nancy, you're just brilliant!! Love the heart box!