// // //

Friday, February 27, 2009

July 4th Favor Box

The round top box has been featured on SCS and my friend, Cindy, was kind enough to send me the template. I used the Big Shot and cut stars from a Sizzix Die and covered them with SU's new Chunky Glitter. If you use this glitter the best way to adhere it is with Crystal Effects. The colors are Ballet Blue base with Real Red and Whisper White accents. I used punches for the scallop circle and circle, ovals, etc. Filled with Cherry sours and Voila' a cute litte July 4th favor. TFS & until next post, Happy Stampin' & Scrappin' Nancy

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love your round top box! The colors are so great and the glitter really shows on this. I wouldn't have thought to use Crystal Effects with the glitter. I had to order some glitter after seeing this - TFS! Love it!