Monday, November 30, 2009

Acetate Pop Up Card

This is my first acetate pop up card. I used strips of plastic cut from a sizzix die package. Patty Bennett has a downloadable .pdf file with all the measurements. I used some Stampin' Up Christmas DSP teamed with Garden Green Cardstock. It is a standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card! I AM SOOOOO SORRY. I originally listed Sandi MacIver as the author w/ instructions BUT it was PATTY BENNETT. Well let's face it, they are both sooooo extraordinary, it's an easy mix-up. Again Sorry! BTW I dressed it up a bit! Thanks for stopping by! Be sure and check out Retired Stamp Sets; I have added more! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 2. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Cindy said...

OH, this is great! I saw this on Patti's site and wanted to try it too. Nice embellishments!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
//