// // //

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bookmarks

These are a variety of bookmarks I have been working on. I hope to get some more done today & incorporating them with a greeting card as well. I'm hoping to get 'creative'. It is so dreary here, the weather has been so rainy and drab! Kinda depressing. I have also added some more retired stamp sets to my list; check it out! There is also a link at the top of the page. Instructions for Santa: Petal Card Die Cut (Page 199 - $19.95) Blush Blossom Cut Triange Real Red to fit Whisper White Cardstock for beard & pom & eyebrows 3/4" Circle Punch 1/2" Circle Punch (eyes - Basic Black; mouth - Real Red) 1" Circle Punch The nose is punched using the 3/4" punch; eyebrows same size cut in 1/2; cut lots of 3/4 circles and a few 1" - these will be placed randomly for the beard then trimmed around the edges. I crimped the pom and white on the hat. Hope this helps. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Tory said...

That santa bookmark is adorable! I like the heart shaped one, too. What a clever idea for the Petal Card Die!