// // //

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tile & Gift Bag

Lots of tiles are being made for the holidays and I found one that I had purchased over a year ago and thought I'd try my hand. I stamped with Stazon and made a tag and used the wide oval for the Peace, Love & Joy and backed it with the 1 3/4 circle and two 1 1/4 circle and it worked perfectly. You can see lots more beautiful tiles at the My Crafty World blogspot. Tiffany used craft inks and then covered with SU Enamel Embossing powder and baked at 350 for 12 minutes. Mine was not baked but I think I may cover and try it. The gift bag was done by stamping snowflakes all over a brown paper bag I bought at Big Lots and using a card front we made at my stamp-a-stack! Good way to use card fronts and make a quick gift bag at the same time. You could do this for any occasion. Hope eveyrone is ready for Christmas! I did get out today but the snow has made all the side roads really bad so I plan on staying in for a while. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Firenze said...

It's wonderful!
Helen
Firenze Cards