// // //

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cleaning - again

I found this pink card that I punched over 2 years ago and decided to finish it up. I needed a Sympathy card and I just can't throw things away! So it turned out OK. I used 3 pink buttons inside the little windows and the stamp set 'Thoughts & Prayers' which I borrowed from my DD. The colors are Old Olive & Pink Passion (not my usual color) so in keeping I made the next card. This one was from the Technique Junkies Newsletter (Feb/March, 2010) Dabbed Shimmers. I used Mambo Melon and White Stampin' Up shimmer paint which is still available for purchase BTW. I used Bella's Bloom for the flower & sentiment. It is a part of Sale-A-Brations from the big Stampin' Up catalog. I dabbed the brad as well so it matches perfectly. PS I did add some more stuff to my other blog: onlineextras.blogspot.com Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Vickie Kertz said...

Love how you cut the spaces for the buttons and then put the buttons on the inside. Such a cute idea. TFS