// // //

Thursday, February 25, 2010

More Peppermint Patties

Everyone is always looking for ways to decorate and give those fabulous peppermint patties. So today it's going GREEN... the Frog on is made using the Stampin Up Full Heart punch for the base, large oval for the mouth and 2 1/2 inch punches for the eyes and a tiny heart punch for the nose. The other shamrock is made using 3 small heart punch (stampin up mini catalog) and I just drew the stem! Nice handout for the season! Just so you know I have not been slacking - I can't share with you 'yet' what I am working on! Have a great day and stay out of the wind! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the frog and will make him for my DIL's class at school. I hope you are hinting at an Easter project in the works.
thanks
tonilea
jiffy1212@aol.com

petesprincess said...

We are having a baby shower, frog theme and they assigned me the candy. Guess what I am making??
Thanks so much for posting this!!
Janice