// // //

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Candle Tin

This cute little candle tin is one I bought from the Bulk Buy group. I stamped on tissue paper the holly and colored in the berries then I used the 1 3/8 punch to punch them out and the small hole punch to punch a hole for the wick. TIP: I stacked up ALL the 6 holly images and put them on top of a piece of card stock and then punched, same with the center hole. It helps stablize the tissue paper since it is so thin.
Then I placed them on the tea lites and heated with my heat gun until the tissue paper 'melted' into the wax. I'm not sure if you can actually burn these; some say it's ok and some not so...
I made the tag and added the three colors of seam binding for a bow. What a nice gift for someone. I also made an insert so it stablized the candles and keeps them in place.
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: