// // //

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Stampin' Up Recycle!

I just received my order for the Watercolor Crayon Kit (120949) and the little tins came in the best little paper mache' box from Stampin' Up that just screamed - RECYCLE ME! So here it is! I used the NEW Glimmer Red Paper (121790) coming out in JANUARY Mini-Occasions combined with the NEW Valentine's Bundle Designer Paper and rubber stamp. This office will be available to you after December 17 so watch for details.
Email me or your personal demo to order this great deal (December 17-24) and receive a FREE package of Bitty Buttons when you purchase a 'Filled with Love Bundle'
Anyway makes a great decorated gift box! (I had masculine in mind when I made this). I know its hard to think of Valentine's Day when Christmas has not come yet BUT you can decorate this little box for a Christmas gift too!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: