// // //

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cracker Barrell

A dear friend of mine treated me to breakfast yesterday at Cracker Barrell. I needed a gift for another friend so I bought a gift card and came up with this way to give it to her! I used an envelope (3.5 x 5) (also my friend gave to me to recycle. Thanks Debbie) ANYWHOOOO I made this barrell using the oval frame die from Stampin Up and the Woodgrain Background Stamp! and the gift card JUST FITS!
I also took the bag and lined the envelope and made the base for the barrell to 'sit' on. Hope you like it. Great for male or female gift cards!
Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Ret said...

This is fantastic, Nancy!! She will feel so special to get this from you, it's a "one of a kind" packaging! You are so very clever and creative!! I guess that's why I love reading your blog and I feel fortunate to have found you that one day, a long time ago!!! I do believe that I've become more creative, just learning from you!! Sorry if this sounds sappy, but it's the truth!!
hugs, Nancy! Thanks for all the inspiration!!