// // //

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

All Dressed Up Lipstick Holder

What a cute way to display your lipstick! I personally don't have a tube of lipstick but the tubes fit perfectly. I use the lip gloss type so it fits too. Just another way to use the All Dressed Up Framelit and stamp! You can get the bundle from the mini catalog - Pg. 32 - 131095 saving 15%. OR you can get the Framelits Dress Up Die 130101 and the All Dressed Up Stamp Set 129174. I personally was NOT going to order this but I am so glad I did now. There are so many things you can do with it!
I know you have someone on your 'gift' list that would love one of these. The one I saw was done in black for that 'Little Black Dress' effect! I originally saw this on Regina's Workin' Out the Inks blog. It is so cute and easy to make.

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: