// // //

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Swallowtail

I know all of you have seen that 'huge' butterfly and thought 'WOW' what do I do with this one? Well here are three things I did today. The Emboss Resist was inspired by Robin Merriman (she did a marvelous job on this combination) and the Melon Mambo by Mary Fish. The butterfly on my Clear Block Case was cut from vinyl on my Silhouette. I just love that machine!




The emboss resist is done from a piece of Sale A Bration FREE paper using clear embossing powder and accented with Basic Gray ink. The Melon Mambo Swallowtail uses the Melon Mambo embossing powder on Eggplant Envy backed by Old Olive! Great color combo! I hope you enjoy these cards, I really enjoyed making them. I have had the Swallowtail a long time and the Melon Mambo Embossing Powder and just decided to use it! Have a great day!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Nancy B said...

Nancy D -- I love your emboss resist above with the gray and yellow. Happy Stampin' to you! Nancy B