// // //

Friday, June 14, 2013

Challenge 224

Father's Day! This week's challenge is all about the guys!  We want to see all your Father's Day and masculine projects!  Cards, Scrapbook Pages, whatever you've created for the guys in your life!

This is an over-sized envelope, sealed then cut across the end and a candy bar inserted with a gift card attached! I thought it was a neat idea. I have seen it other places so I can't take full credit for it.




The tape measure gift card holder was fun to make. I purchased the pattern from someone and I don't remember who now. It's been a year or two. The work bench is a gift card holder as well. They are so cute and make a super masculine gift.

To check out what the design team has created to inspire you, and to upload your creations, just click HERE to check out the LNS Challenge site.  Can't wait to see what you've come up with!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: