// // //

Friday, June 28, 2013

Misc... Jake

Several years (lots) ago Cindy Bundy did a Scrapbook Workshop in NC where we made loads of 12x12 pages (blank, of course) so I finally decided I had better use them! The ingredients are all retired now but the layouts are still good!

These were several candid pictures I took of Jacob over a two week period. He was playing pirate, with cars, fishing (in a bowl), etc., and just hangin' out. Surprisingly Marina Mist matched perfectly the Stampin' Up blue we used at the time. Hummmm...

This page is from a 'Cowgirl' Birthday party he attended and we just didn't get any pictures! I know he had a good time riding horses, eating smores and just being with friends.


 This is the birthday card I made the guest of honor, Baylee. (digi image)

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: