// // //

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Challenge 228

Are you ready for a new challenge?  We have a fun one for you.
Challenge 228
Fancy Folds

We want to see lots of different fancy folds this week.  Create a card using a fancy fold and upload it to our blog.


I have a friend retiring soon to the beach so I thought this would be good. Please note inside has a lined framelit so I can write a note! Thought that was a good addition. I used By the Tide Stampin Up Stamp Set with Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.

This fold is called Box Corner Card and is 4 x 4. This techique was featured on the Fancy Fold Technique Junkie CD.

Need some inspiration?  Check out the design team samples HERE
When you get your card completed, you can up load it HERE  

Looking forward to seeing what you create!

Until next time!
Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Kris Sobolik said...

I love seeing new ideas for By The Tide, this is a wonderful card!